- Everyone must sign up for a slot with your homeroom teacher to come to school on either June 8th or June 9th
- You will pick up personal belongings, clean out your locker, and drop off any school-issued items (not your laptop)
- School-issued items include textbooks, classroom library books, media center books/materials, and any other items that may have been issued by the school or teacher
- Laptops will be collected at a later date - they will not be collected on June 8th or 9th
- Staff will be present to help students will collection/drop-off. Students will be let into the school intermittently to allow for distancing and temperatures will be taken as they enter. Students should be wearing face-coverings of some sort as they enter the building
- CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR A PICK-UP TIME
***I will be hosting Zoom meetings this week on Tuesday 4/21 and Thursday 4/23. Both meetings will take place at 11:00 am. The purpose of these meetings will be for general and individualized help with any new content, general help for online instruction, and a chance for student-student and student-teacher face-to-face interaction.
I will send out a meeting ID# in that day’s lesson plan. Students can join by going to Zoom.us and signing in with their Howell Google Account. Choose “sign in with Google Account” and use your student sign-in credentials.
***If Zoom displays an error message, try restarting the machine and then going to the small “S” icon in the top bar of the home screen. You may see an option to update Sonicwall/security setting there.