6/7 Boys' Soccer
Middle School South 6/7 Boys' Soccer
On this page, you will be able to find information about signups, tryouts, and
IMPORTANT - Athletic equipment will not be accepted at the front door during school hours. IF a player forgets equipment that must be dropped off, it must be dropped off after 2:00 by the gym or athletic fields.
Procedures for Home and Away Games:
- Players must be in school for at least 4 1/2 hours to participate in after school activities (This means players can arrive no later than 9:45 if late)
- Players should be ready for practice every day after school and sign up for a late bus
- Equipment/uniforms CANNOT be dropped off to students during school hours if forgotten - items must be given to the student after dismissal or not at all - this is in compliance with our security protocol developed by the district
- Players will not be able to take late buses on game days and must have a ride home arranged
- Players will stay after school on game days for both home and away
- A bus will take us to away games and return players to the school for pickup
- Pickup times for games are usually around 4:30-4:45 for home games and 4:45-5:45 for away games depending on location
- Players may be taken home directly from away fields but must be signed out by the person driving them home
- Please email or call if a player is not in school or cannot make a practice or game for any reason
If there are any other questions about tryouts, practices, or games, please email me. You can email me directly from the "Welcome" page on this website.
Additional information will follow as we get into the start of the year.