- Everyone must sign up for a slot with your homeroom teacher to come to school on either June 8th or June 9th
- You will pick up personal belongings, clean out your locker, and drop off any school-issued items (not your laptop)
- School-issued items include textbooks, classroom library books, media center books/materials, and any other items that may have been issued by the school or teacher
- Laptops will be collected at a later date - they will not be collected on June 8th or 9th
- Staff will be present to help students will collection/drop-off. Students will be let into the school intermittently to allow for distancing and temperatures will be taken as they enter. Students should be wearing face-coverings of some sort as they enter the building
- CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR A PICK-UP TIME
Attention - Everyone must sign up for a time on 6/8 or 6/9 to come pick up student material and drop off borrowed items.