MIDDLE SCHOOL SOUTH
"Kindness begins with the understanding that we all struggle."
- Charles Glassman
Monmouth County Resources for Social and Emotional Health
- Setting up/Enrolling your iPad
- iPad Keyboard Case, Key Functions, Charging and Use
- Login to Clever to Access your Learning Applications
- Login to Clever to Access Schoology
- Login to Clever to Access Google Drive & Google Applications
- Google Drive Apps vs. Google Drive in Browser
- Zoom Instruction Meeting & Feature Navigation
- Email & Communicate with your Teacher in Schoology
- Submitting Assignments on Schoology
- Navigating & Using Zoom on your iPad
- Student iPad - Home Network Instructions
To implement a comprehensive, developmental school counseling program which fosters student success through focusing on academic achievement, social/emotional development, and career exploration in a positive atmosphere.
School counselors are here to help support students and advocate for the equity, access, and success of every student. School counselors collaborate with classroom teachers, administrators, support staff, parents, and community partners to maximize the development of educational, career, emotional, and social skills that students need to thrive as responsible citizens in a diverse and changing world.
Ms. Kaminski, 732.836.1327 x6543, 6th Grade
Ms. Martin, 732 836-1327 x6540, 7th Grade
Ms. Nolan, 732.836.1327 x6914, 8th Grade
Character Education Programs
Positive Paws Program
"Positive Paws Program identifies students that display the six pillars of character education: Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring and Citizenship."
If at any time teachers, staff or administrators see a student demonstrating any of the six pillars of character, the student will get their name displayed on our school walls.
Kids with Character Program
The “Kids with Character” program recognizes MSS students who are volunteering for non‐profit agencies/volunteer services, and who complete ten (10) or more hours of volunteer service within a twelve (12) month period.
Students of the Month
Congratulations to our Students of the Month. They have demonstrated "Husky Pride" by exemplifying the 6 Pillars of Character Education: Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility. Fairness, Caring and Citizenship.
6.1 Juliana Napoli
6.2 Zachary Catong
7.1 Elizabeth Sensale
7.2 Jonathan Joseph
7.8 Ereny Ibrahim
8.1 Allison Nase
8.2 Cameron Neubert
Quarterly Topics of Interest
Resources Students in crisis can call or text 888-222-2228 at ANY TIME.
- 2NDFLOOR Youth Hotline
- Drug and Violence Prevention
- Internet Safety
- Freehold Regional High School District
- Monmouth County Vocational School District
- Freehold Family Health Center and Family Resources
- When Developmental Concerns Are Identified
Resources for Grief and Loss
- What Parents Can do.
- Signs of Grief children and Teens.
- How to talk to Children and Teens Grieving.
- Local Grief support centers